Being more popular in the recent years, prosecco is a refreshing wine, perfect for any party, whether we are talking about cocktails, corporate events or parties at a club. Although it is often associated with champagne, prosecco involves a different manufacturing method, but also some local varieties of Italian grapes used only for this type of wine. Made using the "charmat" method, it is distinguished by the second fermentation that takes place in special tanks and not in bottles, such as the champagne, where fresh yeast and sugar are subsequently added to speed up the fermentation process.
Thus, after the ending of the entire protocol, the wine is bottled, resulting in a sparkling or frizz prosecco.
So, if you want to try such a wine for the New Year's Eve, here are our suggestions:
1. Perlae Naonic Oro Brut Prosecco 2016 – vinexpert.ro – 85 lei
Image source: vinexpert.ro
2. Prosecco di Valdobbiadene – librariadevinuri.ro – 66 lei
Sursă imagine: librariadevinuri.ro
3. Contarini Prosecco Superiore – www.rewine.ro – 59 lei
Image source: www.rewine.ro
4. Il Mio Gusto Prosecco Negro – www.bautura-online.ro – 34 lei
Image source: www.bautura-online.ro
5. MARTINI Prosecco Sparkling – www.beicevrei.ro – 53.62 lei
Image source: www.beicevrei.ro
6. Villa Sandi Cartizze Vigna La Rivetta Brut Prosecco – www.comenzi-sampanie.ro – 130 lei
Image source: www.comenzi-sampanie.ro
7. PassaParola Prosecco – www.finestore.ro – 45.35 lei
Image source: www.finestore.ro
8. La Gioiosa Rose Prosecco – www.rafinat.ro – 38 lei
Image source: www.rafinat.ro
9. Extra Dry Treviso Prosecco – www.vinlausa.ro – 34 lei
Image source: www.vinlausa.ro
Revel in the wondeful flavors of the Italian grapes and enjoy a glass of prosecco on New Year’s Eve to begin the year in an effervescent way!