Amalia Enache, TV presenter at Pro TV
1. What are your favorite places to go when you feel the need to renew your wardrobe?
All the "places" are online, from the international well-known brands to Romanian designers I like, such as Lana Dumitru, Claudia Castrase. Just for events I go to my favourite designers` showrooms: Loulou the Brand, Parlor or I hunt discounts on Outnet. In stores, you will not see me. The malls are making me tired and I do not want to waste any time there. I buy everything online, including things necessary for everyday life, gifts or jewellery.
2. Everyone has some favorite beauty products. If you were to make a top of them, how would this list look like?
- Maroccanoil and Kérastase for hair
- La Mer, Kiehls and Biotherme for skin
- Apivita and Avene for body
- Yves Rocher eye makeup remover
- Melkior for nails, Mac
- Makeup Forever and Urban Decay for makeup.
3. The house should not be left behind. Where do you get the most interesting accessories for your home?
From the vintage markets and artisans from the entire world.
4. Is free time for relaxation or fun? What activities do you choose?
Both. Meals at the restaurant, conversations with the smart people I love, dancing, long walks outside.
5. Regarding sports and healthy diet, what rituals do you have and what are your suggestions for us?
I eat everything, but in small portions. Regarding to movement, I prefer to have a lot of fun during it, this way it will be easier. I prefer doing it outside, breathing the fresh air. Vinyasa yoga is good to me.
6. When time does not allow you to prepare all the goodies, what are your favorite restaurants to go at?
I often go with friends to Frudisiac, Simbio, Energiea, A3, Alt Shift, Voilà Bistro. For Lebanese food, I choose Four Seasons, for Italian food, I like Bocca Lupo and Unico Vero and for Romanian food, I go to Lacrimi și sfinți and Caru’ cu Bere. If I want some special restaurants, with chef experience, I love the food of Joseph Hadad or the one from La Cantine de Nicolai and Fior di Poesia.
7. Gifts always create unforgettable moments. What are the criteria you choose the right gift for putting a smile on your loved one`s face? What was the last gift you made?
When I choose the gift, I want to touch the soul of the receiver. I do not make simple gifts, but some that tell a story for the receiver.
8. Travel is certainly on everyone's preferences list. What are your favorite holiday destinations?
Beaches and metropolitan cities.
I love Istanbul, New York, London, Rio de Janeiro, Barcelona and the wildest beaches of Thailand, Uruguay, Montenegro and Puerto Rico.
9. In Romania, we have so many breathtaking places. Where do you choose to go when you want to break your daily routine?
My natal places, near Hunedoara, in Ținutul Pădurenilor.
10. What is the last wow gadget that left you a pleasant impression?
My Smartphone, Note 8.
Images sources: Amalia Enache`s Personal Archive